Full Spectrum Cat Oil for Senior Cats – Help your feline friend live a longer, happier, and active lifestyle the all-natural way!
Full Spectrum Cat Oil, Over the years, as well as, the popularity of hemp oil (CBD oil) has risen drastically. Pet owners consider treating their cats with hemp oil to help keep their cat healthy as they age or go through different ailments and underlying health issues.
Benefits of Hemp Oil for Cats
Hemp oil for cats provides several health benefits. Especially for senior cats as their health starts to take a toll on their bodies as they age. Anecdotal evidence supports the claims that Hemp oil can help your feline friend in the following situations:
- RELIEVES environmental induced stress caused by vet visits, car rides, storms, fireworks, and other situations that may cause your cat to become hyperactive & stressed.
- SOOTHES skin related issues caused by seasonal and/or environmental allergies.
- COMBATS inflammation & arthritis-related stiffness.
- IMPROVES mobility caused by inflammation & pain related to hip/joint health issues that are common in cats as they age.
What Problems Can Hemp Oil for Senior Cats Solve?
- Seizures: Recent studies by the University of North Carolina School of Medicine have shown that CBD can relieve seizures in Angleman syndrome (a rare neurodevelopment disease) and normalize brain rhythms. In addition, the US Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) has approved the CBD drug Epidiolex for the treatment of human seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet syndrome.
- Cancer: Studies have shown that Cannabinoids can help slow the spread of cancerous cells while also alleviating side-effects from other cancer treatments.
- Allergies: Allergies are a common issue in cats, especially in outdoor cats. CBD promotes healthy skin and coat while also combating against inflammation, that is commonly associated with seasonal and environmental allergies. CBD helps promote your cats immune system to combat those allergies while promoting a healthier skin & coat.
- Kidney Disease: More and more pet owners are reporting that cannabidiol (CBD) is a potential treatment for alleviating the symptoms of chronic kidney disease (CKD). Several studies & research have shown that CBD oil is a natural anti-nausea and can also relieve pain, inflammation and anxiety, all of which are symptoms of CKD.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Question: Will this make my cat “high”?
Answer: Absolutely not. Our full-spectrum CBD oils for cats contain 0.03% THC or less. THC is the compound that is found in cannabis that gives you the psychoactive (high) feeling. We extract the Cannabinoids with C02 to extract the pure medicinal benefits of CBD, leaving behind little to no trace of THC to provide you with non-psychoactive tincture oil for your cat.
Question: How much dosing should I give my cat?
Answer: Veterinarians who advocate CBD use for preventative care and also for treating certain ailments and conditions say to start your cat with a dose of 1-2 MG of CBD per 10lbs of body weight. This dosage may increase up to 5 MG per 10lbs of body weight if you are not noticing any significant signs of improvement in your cat’s health conditions. Each dropper of our CBD oil for Senior Cats provides 15 MG of CBD per dropper.
Question: Will my cat experience any side effects from taking CBD oil?
Answer: The side effects of CBD compared to traditional pharmaceuticals are very minimal. Some common side effects that cats may experience from taking CBD may include excessive sleepiness, upset stomach, and changes in appetite when ingesting CBD for the first time. We recommend that you start your cat at the lowest recommended dosing first and monitor how your cat reacts to it.